A ground-up re-development of the original Harrier® PRO rear roller lawnmowers has resulted in 90% NEW components being designed and engineered. The culmination is a professional lawnmower range that delivers even greater day-in day-out commercial-strength performance and reliability, demanded by the very best professional gardeners and landscapers.
56cm (22 inch) cutting width.
Crank-Safe BBC system.
Ground speed 3.2mph. Hand/Arm Vibration (HAV) 3.6m/s²
- Fixed speed auto-drive system provides optimum productivity.
- Two-piece steel ribbed rear rollers provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning. (Code479A and 579A only)
- Front bumper provides protection for the deck and wheels.
- Large capacity grassbag stands on end when full.
- Rear carry handle aids transport by providing a suitable contact-point for lifting the mower (Code 379A and 479A only).
- Easy to adjust height-of-cut adjustable between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- ReadyStart® technology. This intelligent automatic choke system recognises the temperature of the engine and primes the starting process accordingly (Code 579A only).
*Annual service required.
**Compares previous Code 566J V.S Code 579A
†Applies to original purchaser. Refer to owner’s handbook for full Terms and Conditions.